Rognosa, also known as the Torre dell'Orologio (Clock Tower), is one of the tallest towers in the village. It is among the best preserved and it stands in Piazza del Duomo.
It was built in 1200. It has a square base and was first owned by the Gregorio family and then by the Oti family. It gets its name from the fact that, after the transfer of the Podestà, the prison was located there, which is why it was frequented by those who had rogne (meaning trouble in Italian).